Join the BACP Register
MBACP Accredited and Senior Accredited Members
You can join the Register immediately by signing the Terms & Conditions online. Click on the Join the Register button below to log in and follow the instructions on screen.
MBACP and Individual Members
- If you passed a BACP Accredited Course you can join the Register by signing the Terms & Conditions online. Click on the Join the Register button below to log in and follow the instructions on screen.
- If your course was not accredited, you will need to take our Certificate of Proficiency assessement first. Once you pass the assessment, you can join the Register by signing the Terms & Conditions online.
If you are unsure of your password, you can use request a password reminder from the log in screen. If you need any further guidance, please call us on 01455 883300 (Mon to Fri, 9am - 5pm).
Don't forget the deadline!
- MBACP and MBACP Accredited members have until 31 March 2016 to join the BACP Register
- Individual members have 24 months from the date of becoming an Individual Member to join the BACP Register
Why should you join the BACP Register?
The BACP Register is free to join and demonstrates to prospective employers and clients that you adhere to high standards of proficiency and ethical practice. Increasingly employers are expecting applicants to be registered when they are recruiting for counselling posts.
By becoming a Registered Member, you will:
- be able to use the designatory letters 'Registered Member MBACP'
- have your name recorded on the BACP Register showing you are a registered Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- receive a certificate of registration and unique logo that you can use for advertising (letterheads/websites)
- validate the standard of your practice
If you have any questions about joining the BACP Register, please call us on 01455 206390 (Monday - Friday 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may find the answer in our frequently asked questions.